[dokuwiki] Re: problem with minima template, Windows/IE only, sidebar floats down

That does help. Changed it in the tmp/minima/design.css and now the
sidebar is all joined.

That's great, and extremely quick. I didn't find this in the diff's!

I used the webdeveloper plugin for FireFox: http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/ Turned on "View style information" under the CSS button and moused over the search form area.

the sidebar does not fill completely the right hand column as it
should. I don't know if other browser
see that wiki.cs.miami.edu has a white band aligned with the
breadcrumbs band, and also at
the bottom, below the sidebar.

It displays "correctly" in FireFox, in IE it appears the breadcrumbs portion is the reason for the white area on top, the bottom part I'm not so sure of... may wish to contact the author on this one.

--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)