[dokuwiki] Re: preventing instruction level caching

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:49:57 +1200

> I'm not sure what the indexmenu does internally and it could of course make
> use of other rendering functions, but you could grab the plugin and call its
> render method directly using a mocked up object to provide the output string
> ($doc) or create a new renderer object but avoid the expensive
> initialization carried out by p_render (setting up smileys, acronyms, link
> schemes, etc, etc).

this is what I did before, worked fine, but then boss wanted to have
indexmenu within the rounded box which should look exactly the same as the
box plugin, so I thought I might just copy the existing wiki syntax instead
of mocking up the object to generate the indexmenu, also not to worry about
css styling for the rounded box.