[dokuwiki] Re: preventing instruction level caching

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:50:58 +1200

> As far as I'm familiar with DokuWikis cache mechanism this is not possible.
> You have PARSER_CACHE_USE to determine whether an existing cache should be
> used or a new one should be generated. I believe that even when you put
> ~~NOCACHE~~ on a page a new cache file will be generated everytime you
> visit
> the page. I could be wrong though.
>
> Also about which version of the include plugin are we talking in your case,
> the old one or the latest one?

I need to check at work tomorrow, it's the main blog page I am trying to
solve.
BTW, how do I make the dokuwiki to generate a new cache? do I set the age to
something? or are there any methods I can call?
this is what I have found from the indexmenu plugin:
$event->preventDefault();
$event->stopPropagation();
return false;