[dokuwiki] Re: preventing instruction level caching

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:07:47 +0200

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 07:10:45PM +1200, James Lin wrote:
> I do know that the blog plugin uses the include helper, it doesn't include the
> discussion of each blog entry, I just don't have enough time to go thru each
> line of code to figure out everything...

To clarify things a bit, the version of the include plugin the blog plugin
relies one has pretty much nothing in common with the latest version of the
include plugin code base wise. So I wouldn't be worth to go through the code
anyway. I plan to update the blog plugin to use the new version of the include
plugin when I find some spare time - or maybe not at all given that we've been
working on a new blog plugin etc..

Cheers,
        Chi

--