[dokuwiki] plugin:dw2pdf support for landscape (RFC)

  • From: "Sam Wilson" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:08:18 +0800

Anyone here using dw2pdf to export wiki pages to PDF?  I'm sorting out
page orientation switching for it, so that a whole page or just a section
or two can be marked to be exported in landscape orientation.  I'm just
wondering if anyone would be interested in having a look at my work and
giving any feedback?  :-)  It's all on this issue on github:
https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki-plugin-dw2pdf/issues/19

Thanks!