[dokuwiki] plugin output information after $match

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doku wiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:20:10 -0600

I have the need to output text after the matched text of a plugin.
Given this regex pattern:{plug [^\d/}]*?(?=[\d]+/}) as an entry pattern in a
plugin (exit pattern; '/}':

In the handle function all the numbers found are processed in the
DOKU_LEXER_MATCHED state which happens after the additional parameters are
already handled.
I want to output any of the additional parameter that get's caught right
after '{plug ' and output it after the the numbers.

Is my only choice to set the additional parameter after the matched text by
assigning it to a variable inside my plugin and then when DOKU_LEXER_EXIT
occures return that variable to the render method?

Is there a better way?

Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance...martin