[dokuwiki] Re: plugin and config mgrs

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 04:48:40 +0100

Ben Coburn wrote:

I don't remember why it ended up like that. Unless there are objections I will move the 'title' attribute back into the 'label' tag itself.

I don't think its straight forward to put it on the label tag. The label tag is generated by the setting class - which doesn't know the php variable name (e.g. $conf). Putting it on a tag which wraps the label seems the right way to go, there may be a better choice of tag than <a>.

Perhaps it was chosen with a view to linking the setting to its description details on the config page at splitbrain?

Cheers,

Chris