[dokuwiki] Re: plugin and config mgrs

On Jun 18, 2006, at 5:13 PM, Chris Smith wrote:

In the config manager I stumbled across the labels being wrapped inside an <a class="nolink" title="whatever">. Why is that? Are there plans to make them links or anchors?

I don't remember why it ended up like that. Unless there are objections I will move the 'title' attribute back into the 'label' tag itself.

Regards, Ben Coburn