[dokuwiki] pluggable renderers -> new plugin

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:46:14 +0100

Hi all!

You may have seen it in the changelog already. I added "pluggable
renderers" yesterday. It allows you to inherit from the default
renderer and call the render through the ?do=export_* call. Just put
your new class in lib/plugins/<name>/renderer.php

As an example I finished a new plugin today. It allows you to create
PowerPoint like silde show presentations from a wiki page and I
consider it the best invention since sliced bread ;-)

Have a look at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:s5 or the example at
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:s5:example -> note the icon in the
upper right corner, which leads you to