[dokuwiki] phpbb

Heya again!

Chris, thanks a lot for the help with the RSS feed thing. Your advice
worked like a charm. :)

Unfortunately another problem has occured. In the latest stable version of
DokuWiki I'm using a phpbb database with information about
already-registered users. This means that users can log in using the same
username and password as on the standalone phpbb forum. I've followed the
guidelines here:

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips:integrate_with_phpbb?s=phpbb

However, if I try to do the same in the devel version pulled down with
darcs, when I try to log in, I get "Sorry, username or password was
wrong". Is there something different that needs to be done in the devel
version in order to make this work?

--
Jorge