[dokuwiki] Re: pages dissapear when using fckw

Hi,

if you used fckw, did you install the perl wiki converter?
   sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install HTML::WikiConverter::DokuWiki'

That happened to me, fckw will not tell you that it cannot save
corrctly, it will just save blank pages.

Cheers

Kay

--
Viele Grüße / Best Regards