[dokuwiki] pages dissapear when using fckw

Hi list,

I am using dokuwiki 2008-0-05, I installed the fckw plugin, it works fine but
when I edit a long page and want to save it the whole page dissapears. This
doesn't happen with shorter pages. I uninstalled the plugin and tried
dokuwikifck but the same thing happened.
Can anyone help me with this problem? Ihave to use a wysiwyg editor, it's not
for me but for a group of users who do not know a lot about computers,
learning the wiki syntax is really too much for them.

Thanks