[dokuwiki] 'notify' does not seem to like plus addresses

  • From: NM Public <agorae+--dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dokuwiki list <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:08:06 +0100 (BST)

I've successfully used this

 $conf['notify']      = 'agorae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

to have Dokuwiki automatically send me email when the wiki is changed. But, if I use a plus address, e.g.:

 $conf['notify']      = 'agorae+bogusbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

nothing seems to happen. I have 2 questions:

* Would it be possible to make plus addresses work here?
* What file(s) do I look in to find the error message about this or other things?

Thank you again for this great tool. I'm having fun learning about it!
Nancy

--
Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com>
  IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more