[dokuwiki] Re: new patches?!

  • From: Koen Huybrechts <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 10:42:25 +0200

Koen Huybrechts wrote:

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Hi Koen!

Thos mornng I pulled the newest patches...and while reloading my page,
I got an error. (something with /inc/template.php rule 6**)

Without the exact error message we can't do anything.

My wiki uses the sidebar template, is it possible it depends on this??

If you get an error on the pull it shouldn't be related. It's more likely you changed something in the code that got changed in upstream as well.

BTW. Your posts often are very hard to understand. Please just take some time
and try to add all information others may need to help you ;-)

Here's the exact error message:

*Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected '*' in *C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\koko\inc\template.php* on line *637

*At his moment I haven't got much time to make changes in the DokuWikicode, so I didn't. The only thing I've been changing (during the time I use DokuWiki) are values on CSS and I made a local.php

Most of the time I only ask questions about something I miss, so I can't say much more (especially because I am not able to code those things as a PHP-newbie).

koko

Something else that can help...

I have a clean (no data or sidebar) Dokuwiki-install in a folder on the webserver, and this still works, although I also pulled the patches.

Is it possible it has anything to do with the sidebar?

koko

PS I apologize for when my post are difficult to understand, but it's also difficult for me to explain everything... Is the problem (in the last 2 post) explained well enough??