[dokuwiki] Re: namespace path images in javascript

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:19:15 -0500

Martine Chazelas wrote:
Hello

I would like to use a javascript in dokuwiki but i don't know how to write namespace path for images .

The java script is  below but it does not work embedded in the dokuwiki.

Sombody knows how to do ?

regards

Martine
----------------------

// Fonctions de préload
function load() {
   if (document.images) {
       this.length=load.arguments.length;
       for (var i=0;i<this.length;i++) {
           this[i+1]=new Image();
           this[i+1].src=load.arguments[i];
       }
   }
}
// Cette fonction charge dans le cache toutes les images passées en paramètre
function preload() {
var temp=new load("/import/web/solene/wiki/data/media/im1.gif","/import/web/solene/wiki/data/media/im1.gif","/import/web/solene/wiki/data/media/im1.gif","/import/web/solene/wiki/data/media/im1.gif")
}

I noticed that you didn't have a reply to this (I think). The problem may not be with your path but with the .htaccess file which is found in the pages directory:

     order allow,deny
     deny from all

This prevents access to all the files in pages and its subdirectories. If you are not concerned about security you could include this .htacess in your media directory:

   Order deny,allow
   Allow from all

Or, to maintain your security, you could move the media files you need to an accessible directory.