[dokuwiki] move plugin refactor - help weed out the bugs

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:51:12 +0200

Hi *,

over the last weeks I worked on a major refactor of Michitux' move
plugin and just submitted a massive pull request [1]. I am confident
that the technical base is quite good but I'm also sure that I
probably missed a ton of smaller bugs. So it would be tremendously
helpful to me and Michitux if you could try my fork[2] and report back
any issues you might encounter.

For all who are not aware of what the plugin is about: this plugin
implements one of the most requested features in DokuWiki: moving and
renaming namespaces and pages while maintaining links and moving
history information. It's incredibly awesome and most of the
groundbreaking work has been done by Michitux and desolat before. My
changes clean up the code and makes the plugin more modular. It also
adds a drag'n'drop interface to make big restructuring easier to
handle. See the PR description for more indepth info.

Andi

[1] https://github.com/michitux/dokuwiki-plugin-move/pull/6
[2] https://github.com/cosmocode/dokuwiki-plugin-move

--