[dokuwiki] "mini-pages" support in Dokuwiki

  • From: Dmitry Katsubo <dmitry.katsubo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:05:29 +0100

Dear dokuwiki users,

I am searching for any solution to create "mini-pages" in dokuwiki. More
concrete: the mini-page should support chapters the same way as main
page does (but perhaps with no anchors/navigation/list of contents). I
first thought that <blockquote> plugin will help me, but unfortunately
it does not work:

====== Main page title ======

===== Main page subtitle =====

====== Mini page title ======

===== Mini page subtitle =====

Text...

The mini-page should render the same way as main page (but with some
indent like blockquote and with headers / text scaled down by e.g. 80%)
and also perhaps with some limitations (where to put footnotes?)

Any ideas about how to emulate this are welcomed.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry