[dokuwiki] Re: make a book with wiki content

  • From: Cyrille37 <cyrille37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:26:30 +0200

Wouter D. Snel a écrit :

Hi Cyrille and everyone else,

I was wondering about this to. I have used Widombo (a wiki plugin for Joomla) before which is actually not a very good wiki and also a discontinued project, but the idea was great. You have a place where you can order different wiki pages and then print it completely. I think this would be very interesting to have since i'm also using a wiki to write documentation which eventually have to be printed and delivered as 1 file. I don't think this should be too complicated since it is just a matter of combining more pages into 1 long page.

Anyways, if anyone has some thoughts on this i'm very interested.

Kind regards,
Wouter

On Jun 15, 2006, at 09:54 , Cyrille37 wrote:

Hello

Is someone done a script or something else to generate a single book with the wiki content ?
Like a Pdf with summary ?

Thanks
Cyrille
--
Nobody had never done a book from the wiki ?
Aarrgh... It's have to be done, don't you think ?

Any idea on howto ?
thanks
cyrille.