[dokuwiki] Re: mail won't be sent via the register interface

  • From: jean-francois <jfsimon1981@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:26:36 +0200

It's actually like this "/bin/femail".
I installed also another mail sender mini_sendmail which is supposed to
be also sendmail compatible, but same error.

[mail function]
; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail
-t -i").
sendmail_path = /bin/femail

; Force the addition of the specified parameters to be passed as extra
parameter
; to the sendmail binary. These parameters will always replace the value
of
; the 5th parameter to mail(), even in safe mode.
;mail.force_extra_parameters =