[dokuwiki] Re: link files

but the wiki is in the intranet and all the people has the same drive mapping
to a Samba server
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob McConnell
  To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 6:26 PM
  Subject: [dokuwiki] Re: link files

  Josu,

  If your computer is not the server running Dokuwiki, then nobody else viewing
your pages could see the file. Even if they were able to map your drive onto
their machine, not all of them would be using the same drive mapping, so you
could not provide a single link to it. You really need to upload it to the
server before it is publicly available. That can be done the same way that an
image is uploaded, through the edit page.

  Bob McConnell
  Principal Communications Programmer
  The CBORD Group, Inc.
  61 Brown Road