[dokuwiki] Re: invalid anchors

  • From: Wikidesign <wikidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:57:35 +0100

Hi Gesu`

What I like of that way of creating anchors is that you can have anchors
created on the fly in the TOC, and anchors that you can add by yourself;
so, even if it's possibile that the page is changed and an anchor is not
valid anymore, an anchor inserted manually should be more "stable"... In
other words it would be deleted only if you really want it to be deleted
and not because, for example, a character in an header has changed.
Then, I think it's a good idea to have the possibility to add anchors in
the middle of a paragraph, without having to create a new header...
Err... what about adding this feature to dokuwiki? :-)))

There is a plugin for this:
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:bookmark

Maybe the plugin should be updated for XHTML validity too.

-- esther