[dokuwiki] initial load delay

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:27:52 -0500

The initial load of my dokuwiki is extremely slow--about 15-20 seconds.
After that initial load, all is normal until I change sessions, then it's
slow again for the initial load. It doesn't matter whether I'm logged on or
not, whether cookies are already there or not, etc.

Testing would indicate that it's smething in js.php

It's evidently peculiar to my workstation and ie7--when I go through an
anonymous proxy, or use firefox, there's no delay, nor does it happen at
work (unrelated ISP).

I know this is potentially not a DokuWiki issue, but I'd like to make sure
it won't happen to some other client. Any ideas?

Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roller Organs
www.rollerorgans.com