[dokuwiki] Re: how to implement auto sitemap generation

  • From: Thomas Baumann <tom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:54:30 +0100

I checked, if your patches are applied, and I found the
debug output in my indexer.php, but when I call

lynx "http://inhalt.serviert.de/lib/exe/indexer.php?debug=1"; --dump --source

I get no debug output, I only get an empty page.

When I do it without any option, I get a  "GIF image data, version 89a, 1 x 1"

What else can I do ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thomas.