[dokuwiki] Re: how to add dynamic css from a plugin ?

I'm not sure if this will fit with your issue, however, have you considered
to inline the javascript instead of adding it to the head?According Yahoo's
performance testing, it's better to output javascript at the bottom of a
page rather than in the header as it stops rendering until the javascript
has been parsed.