[dokuwiki] Re: how to add dynamic css from a plugin ?

  • From: "Stéphane Gully" <stephane.gully@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:05:56 +0100

>  > I'm developing a dw plugin which need to insert some extra css/js in
>  > the page header.
>  > I cannot use style.css or script.js because the generated css/js are
>  > dynamic (depends on the plugin parameters).
>  > My question is simple : is it possible to include extra css or js in
>  > the <head> tag ?
>
>  Yes. You can do this with an action plugin, the event you need to intercept
> is
>  ACTION_HEADERS_SEND [1]. There you can add your own extra css/js to the meta
>  headers.

Thank you, I followed your advices and I found the event I'm
interested in: TPL_METAHEADER_OUTPUT
Thanks to this event I can insert extra css or js in the html headers.
(ACTION_HEADERS_SEND seams to be used to send HTTP headers)

However I have a last problem. What I want is both a syntax and an
action plugin:
- An action plugin because I have to insert dynamic css and js in the
HTML headers.
- A syntax plugin because I have to parse the typed wiki text to find
a special pattern, then I extract some data from it and I generate an
output.
The problem is that action.php cannot generate the html headers before
syntax.php because the css/js are calculated from the typed wiki text.

This is a bit weird. Is there a solution ?

regards,

--
Stéphane GULLY
http://www.zeitoun.net