[dokuwiki] Re: fetch.php adding a leading 0x0A to output?

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:50:31 -0700
Matthew Kenworthy <mkenworthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]
> The latexrender plugin generates the correct latex graphics and places
> it in the media/latex/ directory, and I can view the latex generated
> .gif or .png directly.
[snip]
> If I use wget to grab the graphics file through the fetch.php script,
> I can confirm that the graphics file is one byte longer, and is
> unreadable by a graphics display program. Removing the first byte from
> the file then makes it renderable by a graphics display program.
[snip]

Okay to get this straight: The plugin creates correct images, you can view
them. If fetch those image through fetch.php the get messed up. Does this
happen for all media files or only for the ones produces by the latexrender
plugin?

Andi