[dokuwiki] fetch.php adding a leading 0x0A to output?

  • From: Matthew Kenworthy <mkenworthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:50:31 -0700

Hi,

I've installed dokuwiki-2005-07-13 and also installed and tweaked up the
latexrender syntax.php file:

http://wiki.erazor-zone.de/doku.php?id=wiki:projects:php:dokuwiki:plugins:latex

The latexrender plugin generates the correct latex graphics and places
it in the media/latex/ directory, and I can view the latex generated
.gif or .png directly.

Rendering the web page through dokuwiki, however, gives just the text
tag instead of the image. I thought this would be a problem with the
latexrender, but using the fetch.php?cache=... link gives the graphics
file with a single carriage return (0x0A) prepended to the graphics
file.

If I use wget to grab the graphics file through the fetch.php script, I
can confirm that the graphics file is one byte longer, and is unreadable
by a graphics display program. Removing the first byte from the file
then makes it renderable by a graphics display program.

Both firefox and wget save the same, one byte too long, graphics file. I
suspect the problem is then in fetch.php, or in the way fetch.php is
called by latexrender.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding out where the
mysterious extra byte is being added!

Many thanks for a great project,

Matt

--
Matthew Kenworthy / Instrument Scientist / CAAO / Steward Observatory /
933 N. Cherry Ave / Tucson AZ 85721 / vox 520 626 6720 fax 520 621 9843