[dokuwiki] feature set discussion

Greetings  :-)

I hope this finds everyone doing well. I would like some thoughts and
maybe a general discussion concerning Dokuwiki features.

I have a current OpenCMS (Apache/Tomcat5) system with content from
about 500 sites I want to migrate to Dokuwiki; currently we have the
following requirements.

- allow client to edit one more pages -- only their pages
- allow client to edit only a portion of the page
- have just one installation of cms (we do not want to maintain
separate installation of cms for each client)
- give client word like editor (wsywig) to edit the content
- have history/rollback feature in case client makes mistake
- have ability to upload pdf, word document, and images as well

If you have any other tool in mind that does the above, it will be
great. If you know a tool that does the above plus it includes photo
album; that would be the ULTIMATE solution.

Granted, I know Dokuwiki has many of these, however I haven't really
seen any non-text data "presented" in any particular way -- not just
from a gallery stand-point for images but something I guess more
CMS-like.  My primary goal is to escape from the clutches of Java and
Tomcat5 system requirements, etc.  Adding a site and the overall
management of it is a great deal of effort -- therefore I am looking
for other ideas, etc.

Thanks!
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/