[dokuwiki] fckw plugin - problems creating wiki-link

  • From: Frank Jørgensen <frank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 23:41:57 +0200

Hi,

When I try to create a wiki-link using the fckw-editor, I can't select
pages outside the current namespace. When I expand and select pages in
a different namespace the page simply opens in the "pages popup
window".

I guess this is not the intended behaviour?

I can select pages within the current namespace OK. The wikilink is
transferred to the Link tool, and the popup closes.

To me it looks like when I expand another namespace and select a page,
the event does not trigger the javascript function page_click - but
then again, I'm no javascript expert.

Has anyone found a way to fix this, so pages from other namespaces can
be selected?

My setup is:
dokuwiki-2009-02-14 (using arctic template)
fckw-0.8
running on FreeBSD

--
Frank Jørgensen