[dokuwiki] Re: exporting pages to RTF and printing

Robin Getz wrote:
There are multiple places you could add it - all are going to make it harder
to upgrade. Putting things at the top of the page isn't a bad idea...

If you really want to do it there -- the best thing to do is to make a new
plugin, which fires before the discussion plugin, which adds things.

Thanks Robin. I have decided to add it at the top of the page with a float:right property. It looks good!

If anyone else has any ideas about exporting/downloading to RTF I'd be glad to hear them,

Nick