[dokuwiki] exporting pages to RTF and printing

  • From: Nick Putman <nickharambee@xxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:19:19 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for the most straightforward method of users having the option of downloading or printing a version of a wiki page.

I have been experimenting with the Tools plugin, but this only seems to have the option of exporting to .odt format, which I can't get to open in Word or Pages on my Mac, though it does open in TextEdit. I am thinking that RTF would be a more widely usable format, and am wondering if there is a method of exporting a page to RTF?

I am also interested in a one-click print solution. When I click on the print icon in the Tools plugin though, nothing happens. I am aware that I can use my browser's standard print option, but would like a clickable link if possible.

Any suggestions would be welcome,

Thanks,

Nick