[dokuwiki] Re: error in search result with Dokuwiki 2008-05-05 and Php 5.2.6

Gerry Weißbach a écrit :
Hello Handi,
You've right, the error comes in search results, when I use the "searchtext" plugin that use 'text' plugin.
I could not find where to investigate to find the error.
Hi Cyrille,

I'm using the searchtext and text plugins too and I think I had he same problems - some of them because the text plugin does not do everything correctly, some of them because of the searchtext and some of them I had to fix in DW.

If you like I can send you my modified versions oft the plugins tomorrow (I've got them at work and can't access them right now.)

Helle Gerry.

It would be nice to get your changes, like that I will study the problem with more knowledge.

Thanks
Cyrille.