[dokuwiki] Re: & entities

  • From: Bob Baddeley <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:42:19 -0800

Eddie Kohler wrote:

Hi all,

I've written a patch that allows &whatever; entities to make it through to HTML. Other &s are quoted as usual. Would this be generally useful? Had someone else done it already?

Thanks,
Eddie

--DokuWiki mailing list - more info at
I just ran into that problem yesterday. The title of my wiki had an & character in it. It worked fine for most things, but blew up the RSS feed. I solved it by renaming the conf['wiki'] to have &amp;, but now the titlebar of the browser is screwed up. So yes, this patch would be helpful.

bob