[dokuwiki] end of IE6

Happy "end-of-life support for IE6" day! :)

As of today (13 July 2010, I got this date marked in my calendar), even Microsoft finally dropped their last support for <sarcasm>our most beloved favourite browser</sarcasm>, the Internet Explorer 6. [http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifesupsps/#Internet_Explorer]

Therefore I suggest to stop supporting IE6 for DokuWiki as well.
What this means:
* still test stuff in IE6
* make behaviour (JS) and design (CSS) degrade gracefully and make sure it's still usable with those bugs
* if anything important is unusable, fix it (or provide an alternative)
* but don't make it pretty anymore

I know a lot of people will agree, and a few people will disagree. But I believe the time has finally come ...

Cheers,
Anika