[dokuwiki] double newlines in notify mails?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:45:12 +0200

Hi *!

I have a very strange problem and I'm not sure what it is caused by.
Since I updated wiki.splitbrain.org to the latest devel release my
admin notify mails are strangely formatted. Each newline seems to be
duplicated. Looking like this:

Date: Tue,  6 Jun 2006 19:22:54 +0200 (CEST)
From: wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (DokuWiki)

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2006-06-06 19:22

Browser     : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;rv:1.8.0.4)
=

Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4

--- snap ---

As you can see the headers are fine but the text is strange. The
strangest thing however is that I can't reproduce this problem here at
my local machine with exactly the same code base. So before I start
poking around: does anyone here have similar problems? Or an idea what
could cause this?