[dokuwiki] dokuwiki using mysql

  • From: Mario Emmenlauer <marioemmenlauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:00:44 +0200

Hy,

I like dokuwiki quite a lot, and want to use it for the
new page of the linux-ntfs project. Now for several
reasons I would prefer MySQL over file system data
storage, and was quite reliefed to see you encapsulated
almost all read/write functions in io.php (good job!)

I would be willing to rewrite these functions to use
MySQL, but I was wondering if you would then be interested
in including these changes in a future dw release?
The main reason is: I don't want to re-write every update,
and would also like the safety of making the changes public.
Of course I'd have the code double-checked for sql-
injection. (maybe there are even people on this list who
could have a look?)

Please tell me what you think, I hope I don't ask an
already answered question, couldn't find anything via google.
If you already discussed this topic, please kindly provide
a link (reply to me, not the list, so nobody gets spammed).

Cheers,
  Mario