[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki question

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:09:35 +0100

Su writes:

I've never understood things like this being in the base feature list for programs. I doubt Andi would be up for including it; just too esoteric. Consider that DW doesn't even use a database on the backend, and he seems to have absolutely no interest in it.

In fact I'm working on it currently :-). I think it won't be in DokuWiki by default and I'm not sure when it will be finished. It's just something I wanted to try for a long time and finally started a few days ago.