[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki font

  • From: Julius <julius.junghans@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:09:38 +0100

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 11:00 +0100, Michael Klier wrote:
> Julius wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the fonts are small on windows and linux using firefox.
> > On linux the fonts also look like non truetype ones in the gnome web
> > browser and firefox. Is there a workaroung?
> I can't verify the fonts are small on windows. But I have some issues in
> Firfox/Linux too. However, this has nothing todo with DokuWiki. Most probably
> this is the case because, like I, you don't have the ms-fonts installed on
> your system.
> I use the liberation fonts (by Fedora) and it seems that there's no good
> equivalent to Lucida which is used in the defaUlt DokuWiki template. Off
> course there could be other things involved, like wrong dpi settings and the
> like, but you'd certainly notice that for other web sites as well.
> Regards,
>     Chi

Thats what i thought, im not working with html/css so i dont know where
to change the font.
But i guess this is the file:

At the top:
body {
  /*font: 80% "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Lucida, Helvetica, Arial,
  font: 100% sans-serif , Verdana, Lucida, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  background-color: __background__;
  color: __text__;

ive commented out the default font: line and changed Lucida... to
sans-serif which looks quite better. Its the default gnome font.