[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki font

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:00:27 +0100

Julius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the fonts are small on windows and linux using firefox.
> On linux the fonts also look like non truetype ones in the gnome web
> browser and firefox. Is there a workaroung?

I can't verify the fonts are small on windows. But I have some issues in
Firfox/Linux too. However, this has nothing todo with DokuWiki. Most probably
this is the case because, like I, you don't have the ms-fonts installed on
your system.

I use the liberation fonts (by Fedora) and it seems that there's no good
equivalent to Lucida which is used in the defaUlt DokuWiki template. Off
course there could be other things involved, like wrong dpi settings and the
like, but you'd certainly notice that for other web sites as well.

Regards,
    Chi

--
Michael Klier