[dokuwiki] Re: dokuwiki 2007-06-26 behind reverse proxy reports back port number

  • From: "JEAN MARC MASSOU" <massou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:05:52 +0200

Hi,
I have got the same problem
i stop the update and going back to 2006-11-06.
I haven't understand at this time where comming the bug.
I understand much now.
I will try to find somes answers too.

jmm

2007/7/11, Marc Haber <mh+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I have a dokuwiki installation behind a reverse proxy. The reverse
proxy accepts the connection on TCP/80 and forwards it to the apache
running dokuwiki which listens on 127.0.0.1:1316.

This used to work fine with older dokuwiki versions, including
2006-11-06.

But dokuwiki 2007-06-26 misbehaves when one saves a wiki page. The
POST request from the client is answered with a "302 Found", which has
Location: http://wiki.myhost.example:1316/doku.php?id=mypage. The
browser in turn tries to connect to that URL, gets a TCP RST back and
issues an error message to the user.

I didn't change anything on the system besides updating dokuwiki.

Any idea what might be going wrong here?

Greetings
Marc