[dokuwiki] Re: dmode permissions and 2006-09-28 rc1

  • From: "Michael Edwards" <miedward@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:56:13 -0500

I would suggest having a separate list for checkins if you decide to
do this.  That type of traffic can get very spammy and only a small
subset of people are generally interested in the information.

Just a thought.

On 10/5/06, Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04 October at 22:54, chris wrote:

> On a fresh install of dokuwiki 2006-09-28 RC1, when setting dmode to
> anything other than starting with a zero (eg. 0770 is ok, while 4770 is
> not) will cause directory permissions to be set incorrectly.
>
> Using 0770, directories (specifically under ./data/cache) are set as
> expected: drwxrwx---
>
> Using 4770, directories are set incorrectly: d-w-r---wT
>
> I did not see a bug report on this, but if someone can confirm/deny I'll
> proceed with placing one if necessary.

  Confirmed.
  I don't remember why setuid/setgid/sticky octal was made available
  in the config. Shouldn't dmode and fmode be an xxx which always gets
  completed to 0xxx by init_creationmodes?

> (also a side note, would it be possible for dokuwiki's bug tracker to be
> linked off the splitbrain project page? Or is there a reason it is not?
>  I feel I must be blind not to see it there)

  In "DokuWiki Feedback and Community" -> "Submit bugs and feature
  wishes" on http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki

  Andi, is there a way to get Flyspray send a mail to the list when a
  new issue is opened?

--
  bug