[dokuwiki] Re: dmode permissions and 2006-09-28 rc1

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:37:39 +0100

chris wrote:

Is anyone versed enough in php to understand what is going on here? Might there be some php configuration directive that is messing with this? Using: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-16

Hi ... before I posted last week, I checked using 02xxx and 04xxx dmode permission in dokuwiki - both were set correctly on my install. At the time I was running PHP5 as a module under apache2 on gentoo flavoured linux. I am not too familiar with how these permissions should affect the directory owner and group on creation, so can't say if the new directory was created correctly.

Cheers,

Chris