[dokuwiki] darcs pull runs in endless loop

Hello,

i'm using a darcs to update my local dokuwiki instance from time to time. Since the last update (some weeks ago) there where about 17 patches available which i wanted to pull, so i issued

darcs pull

inside the dokuwiki directory. I can acknowledge each patch or just say "a" to get all, but then the command never returns to the shell. It seams it is running in an endless loop. I let it run for half an hour without any reasonable changes.

Does anybody know what i have here, or ways to debug this issue further?

Thanks,

Oliver