[dokuwiki] darcs pull error

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doku wiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:03:10 -0500

When I pull darcs changes I suddenly get this error:

darcs failed:  user error (Error applying patch to working dir:
./conf/dokuwiki.php-0: takeFile ./conf/dokuwiki.php-0 in
/Users/xxx/Sites/current_tst: openFd: permission denied (Permission
denied))

In order for me to be able to change the local.php through the config
plugin, I have to set the owner of local.php and the conf/ directory
to www (I'm running on OS X 10.4)

The only way I can avoid the error is by changing the owner of the
conf/ directory back to the admin account of the machine.

conf/dokuwiki.php has permissions: -rw-r--r-- and is owned by the
admin account (as are all other files except for local, user and acl
which are owned by www)

Any ideas why this suddenly happens and if there's something else I
can do rather than change it before every pull?

Thanks...martin