[dokuwiki] custom template css question

  • From: Jason Keltz <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:52:48 -0400

Hi.

I need to build a custom template for an internal DokuWiki. In a sidebar menu, I need to be able to "indent" sidebar entries. I was hoping to use h1-h5 for this indentation. The problem is that I don't need the actual header text at all - just the indentation that DokuWiki inserts as a result of using the header (div class="level1", etc..).

I want to be able to do something like:

<header1>
Link1
<header2>
Link2
Link3
<header1>
Link4

and get:
 Link1
   Link2
   Link3
 Link4

Right now, I get:

<blank line>
 Link1
<blank line>
   Link 2
   Link  3
<blank line>
 Link 4

I've tried to set "display: none" in the CSS style for h1-h5 in this part of the sidebar, and it "somewhat" works in that the headers don't get displayed, but, the space surrounding the headers do get displayed. The space isn't part of the "level" div either since they only set the margin.

Any ideas?

Thanks..

Jason.