[dokuwiki] Re: <code> question

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:16:43 +0200

after having pages with many different programming languages, i thought it would be very helpfull if code-block contain a symbol of which type the codeblock is.
E.g. <code c>...</code> comes up with
Any ideas?
I think the code2 plugin does that. Or just assign different CSS background images to the code classes...
I can't see this functionality there. It adds folding, line numbers but no icons. Another thing is that users really don't know which syntaxes exists and how to spell them right.
What's missing here is some kind of feedback.
So if known syntaxes are signed with an icon, one would know that it's <code>-tag is correct.

Oliver Geisen