[dokuwiki] Re: change site url

  • From: Galen Johnson <gjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:33:57 -0500

Christopher Smith wrote:

On 27 Nov 2008, at 06:29, Gerry Weißbach wrote:

wow...it can't be this easy...just set up the named virtual host and point to it???? I must be missing something.

nope. thats it. DW is magic ;)

Gerry.

If you have the "canonical" config setting on (its off by default), you'll need to expire the cache. With this setting on, cached internal links will include the url+path, which will be out of date after your changes.

- Chris-- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:mailinglis

How do you expire the cache?  My greps did turn up the old name there.

=G=