[dokuwiki] cache, NFS and edit/view out of sync

  • From: "Peter Kehl" <peter.kehl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:00:55 +0100

Hi,

I've experienced that after editing a wiki page, 'View' mode shows
out-of-date page, while 'Edit' mode (when clicked again) shows the
recently submitted contents.

Now, my dokuwiki instance has wiki/data mounted via NFS and for speed
reasons we don't keep access times on the mounted file system. Can it
be because timestampts in wiki/data/cache are out-of-date and
therefore *.xhtml and *.i files don't get updated?

Would putting wiki/data/cache on local filesystem help? Do I need to
put wiki/data/meta on local FS as well?

Thank you.
-- Peter