[dokuwiki] Re: breadcrumbs looks like : index - index - index - index

  • From: Otto Vainio <oiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:08:08 +0300

peter pilsl wrote:

I choose to name each defaultpage in a subfolder "index". This leads to the sad thing that - when the breadcrumb lists the last visited page - almost every page is named equally "index".

<snip>

A technical solution for the index-problem would be to replace the linkname index with the name of its parent-folder. This would be nice and I remember already having read about such a patch, but could not find it now.

Hi

How about using $conf['useheading'] = 1; Makes nice breadcrumbs based on the content, not on the name.

brgds Otto