[dokuwiki] authenticate another page using dokuwiki

  • From: A Z <maifangzi20101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:55:40 -0500

Dear All,

I hope I can make this clear enough. I have dokuwiki installed. Now I'd like
to create some other php pages, for example, the simplest one called
test.php.

To make it simple, the content of test.php is

<?php
  if ($login){
  echo "You have logged in";
}else{
  echo "You have to log in first";
}
?>

I hope to use dokuwiki authentication for the access of the content of
test.php. For example, if the user logged in through dokuwiki, the content
of the file will be shown. Otherwise, an error message is shown.

Any suggestion how how to make this work is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Johnny